LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem of two xbee routers in labview interface arduino

Hi! I currently doing a project for measuring temperature using LM35 wirelessly using XBee. I have two xbee routers, one xbee coordinator and two arduino. Each arduino will collect temperature value and send through xbee router to coordinator. But, so far I only can do one to one communication (one router to one coordinator). 

Can anyone tell me is it possible for one xbee coordinator to read from two seperate xbee routers? thank you! I have been post at Labview Interface For Arduino forum but not getting any response. Hope someone can answer me! thanks again! 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,484 Views)

This question has nothing to do with LabVIEW or LV interface for Arduino. It is a hardware/Arduino question.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,465 Views)

Hii thanks so much for reply.. what I means here is how I need to read Xbee (coordinator) data in Labview? Hope can give me some hints! thank you again! 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,458 Views)

Hii I want to make clear from my previous post.. i doing a project which my LM35 sensor will read temperature, then transmit through xbee to receiver at my laptop that connected with xbee. Then, I want use Labview to show the data collected from xbee.

Previously, I using Labview Interface Arduino, which everything under Labview control. it can work well for one to one communication. But seems it cannot work for multiple to one communication at one time.  

So I wish to seek ideas from you guys which have more experience than me, because I am still new to Labview and I just get familiar with Labview Interface Arduino. Hope don't get angry with my question! I am here to learn! =D

Please help me. thank you so much! I attached my previous Labview Interface Arduino (LIFA) as well. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,449 Views)

Has anyone able to do this? Its similar to my project? Need help on this. I can only do a one to one communication as well.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,300 Views)