LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem loading DSP target example

hi

im having some trouble loading audio EQ example from NI site. the example is located here http://www.ni.com/example/29140/en/

when i try to load the dsp_equalizer.vi to see the blocks used im getting that i do not have some crucial VI's in my vi.lib. most of the missing VI are just located in different folder but i have 2 VIs that i just dont have on my computer. its "CodecIn_dbl.DSK.vi" and "CodecOut_dbl.DSK.vi".

maybe im doing somthing wrong? how do i suppose to load the example? the way i do it is by starting DSP project. then i upload the example VI with porject type: new DSP project, existing VI.

i do have the dsp modul and im running on labview 8.6. in the example it says its supporte c6713 (the board im using).

i hope someone can help me

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,299 Views)

You need the DSP module installed for loading and using this VI. It searches for LabVIEW Embedded DSP library in VI Library.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,280 Views)

i have the DSP module, that is my problem

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,276 Views)

Do you have multiple version of LabVIEW installed?

I suspect that the DSP module is installed in different version of the LabVIEW than the one used to open the example program.

Check EmbeddedDSP folder along with the files is present under the vilib folder under LabVIEW version in use

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,272 Views)