LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in lvproj

Hi ,

Please see the attached file which is what i modified but there are two problems in this lvproj.

First of all ,i would like to write the the program to show counting from 0 second(start running)  to infinity(until when i stop) for x-axis in all the charts. The time axis could be  0s, 1s, 2s,....it doesn't need to show the current detail timing(08:23:45 pm).Could you please suggest me something about it ?

Secondly, in the lvm file, the time column shows only at 0s,0.21s,0.42s,0.63s After that it starts looping from 0 to 0.63s again . Actually what i want to get is 0, 0.21, 0.42, 0.63, 0.84 , etc.(at every 210ms,0.21s) until i press the stop button . how should i do for that ?

Thank you so much for your help. Hope to get ur reply soon .

Best Regards ,

roxy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,152 Views)

roxylat,

As far as the time with your X axis, try changing your time display format to relative time, rather than absolute time.

With the lvm file, with your use of the for loop, you are using your iteration count from your nested for loop which starts the 0.21 increments.  Each time this loop is called it resets.  Try replacing this with a shift register to maintain the old value for each call and then increment.

Regards,

Jared Boothe
Staff Hardware Engineer
National Instruments
Message 2 of 2
(2,113 Views)