From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problème noeud de propriété importer

Bonjour,

Ma question est peut être vague mais quelqu' un pourrait il me dire c' est quoi cette erreur de tag . Comment le corriger?

Erreur lors de l'analyse de l'objet Commande table. Il manque un tag.
Ligne 606:"
    <STRING>Temps</STRING>
    <STRING>In</STRING>
    <"

NB: Monfichier.log du noeud de propriété import txt

Merci 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,987 Views)

S'il vous plaît fournir une partie de votre programme LabVIEW afin que nous puissions comprendre ce qui pourrait être la cause de l'erreur . Nous avons besoin de plus d'informations que vous avez fournies.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,924 Views)
If you can share the details such as , what scope of your vi, what's the actual and expected behavior
attached code or snippets will make clear understanding to solve the problem
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,904 Views)

Hi ,

sorry for delay to reply and i can' t share the vi because it's not my proprety. After an analyse , i think that LV have many limitation or bug...""I THINK"". I explain:

Firstly i create a simple vi with one led and i did a program with one method node import then export...The functionnement was correct.

Secondly i replace the Led with TABLE (i put some value in the table) and i did the same test . the export is correct but when i try to import the text i have error in log file.

You can try this if you like ..

Therefore i understand why my program have an error .I have a table in my front panel.

Thanks for you help if you have suggestion.

regards 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,845 Views)

You can use this vi for do the test ..first export then import and look the log files

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,839 Views)

I can't recreate the error you're seeing. Can you provide a simple version of your VI that causes the error? just sending the Export method doesn't give us enough information because it sounds like the VI you are using is causing the problem.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,810 Views)

Hi James and thanks for you help,

Now it is clear. If you import a .txt file from your front panel ,you must not change this front panel. For example if you have one led in your front panel , before export .txt, you must not add anything in this front panel otherwise if you import .txt ,there are error.

It's why i have error. My table is empty if i export .txt file and before import i writte in this table . 

I hope you understand what i say.

Regards and confirm if it's right.

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,796 Views)