LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print front panel to pdf programmatically

hello all

i have some problems if  i would like to print the graph of a front panel into a pdf respectively to a printer.
first the quality is a big difference which method i use. trial and error shows me that print front panel is much better than add graph to a report, see picture attached.

with this better method i would like to do a batch of printing front panels into pdf's programmatically without any user input. the problem is that is only possible to set the printer name and nothing more. acrobat writer for example shows up a popup to tip in the filename then. any idea how i can ship around this input and print the graph with the same quality?

thanks in advance, mischl

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,973 Views)
One of my colleagues has done this with FreePDF XP. Regrettably I don't know any details but that you can create more than one PDF printer and you can prevent any popups.
Guenter
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,934 Views)
ok, thanks! did not really found this option to print without popup in freepdf, but found it in meantime with pdfcreator.

see also this topic:
http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=136130&requireLogin=False

thanks and cheers
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,919 Views)
hi my name es Mauro Nogles and need information about how to print all the information that shows in the front panel please help me and sorry for my english I'm ecuadorian
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,747 Views)