LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pressure sensor calibration in labview

Hi all,

I have a problem in calibration of pressure sensor.In attachment i am sending the data-sheet of the sensor and the block diagram i made.I used linear fit to calibrate.y axis range:0-100 bar x axis range:0-10VDC

Are there more accurate solutions existing?

Regards,

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,772 Views)

That linear fit being in there makes the VI more complicated than it needs to be.  Since 0-10V equals 0-100 psi, it is simple enough to just multiple the DAQ read by 10 and your done.

Back to your other thread, now that you've told us that the sensor outputs 0-10V, that means you have the right DAQ card, but using Pressure(Bridge) in the DAQ assistant was just wrong.  You would have used analog input.  You can set a custom scale in there to convert 0-10V to 0-100 psi.

At the end of the day, your current VI is better because you are using the real DAQmx VI's rather than the DAQ assistant.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,765 Views)

Yes, i did not create a block diagram using DAQ assist if you have a look on vi because of the reason you said.So you say use constant 10 and multiply it instead of linear fit?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,761 Views)

You could use DAQ Assistant.  You'd just have to pick the correct input.  Analog Input is right.  Pressure (bridge) is wrong.

Yes, just multiply by 10.  You don't need linear fit.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,753 Views)

Ok, you said 0-10V equals 0-100 psi.So in order to convert psi to bar i have one more multiplication?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,747 Views)