LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

power measurement with voltage and current(HELP)

Hi Guys! I was given an assignment(project) that I have to monitor equipments values whenever it is connected to save power. So basically while using labview, I'm able to see let's say the power of an equipment and I'm able to turn on/off with a relay.

The overview is the input will be current(I) and Voltage(V) connected to a microcontroller and to a relay before the output to the PC(monitoring).

Right now I'm required to find the current and voltage for the power as reading and the phase angle difference between the current and voltage using labview alone as simulation before doing the hardware. It's something similar to the attached file. I'm very new to labview and I don't know where to start so I'm really lost right now! Would really appreciate if you guys can help/guide me with my project! A simple sample will help too! Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,264 Views)

You should probably start here

NI Learning Center

NI Getting Started

-Hardware Basics

-LabVEW Basics

-DAQ Application Tutorials

-cRIO Developer's Guide

3 Hour LabVIEW Introduction

6 Hour LabVIEW Introduction
Self Paced training for students
Self Paced training beginner to advanced, SSP Required
LabVIEW Wiki on Training

Then when you are done with that check ouit the power measurement toolkits that NI has and see if they could be any help.  Then when you are stuck with a specific problem, feel free to post some code here and ask questions.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,257 Views)