LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plot voltage and current waveforms

Hello Every Body, 

I am working on developing an RF measurement system. and this measurement system included RFSA and RFSG. I have four  RFSA's , each one receive powers A's and B's from the Generators. I need to plot the waveformes of the voltage and current received from these RFSA. Ok I know how to convert the A's and B's  to voltage and current but I don't know how to plot the these Data to generate the waveforms. I wish if there is any one could help me with this matter, I will be very appreciated. 

Thank you soo much

best Regards

Thoalfukar Husseini

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,910 Views)

What do you want your plots to look like?  What is the X-axis?  Do you want seperate graphs for the voltages and currents?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 4
(2,892 Views)

Thanks for your Kind reply . 

I want to plot the current and voltage in one plot. the x-axis should be time. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,881 Views)

Assuming you have two arrays for your voltage and current, just use Build Array to make a 2D array and wire that up to your graph.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 4 of 4
(2,861 Views)