From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plot graph with peaks mraked

I am reading a signal through DAQ and then want to plot it indicating its peaks. The Waveform Peak Detection VI helps to get all the information about peaks, but how to plot a graph of the signal with peaks pointed in it? Can the X value of each peak also be marked?

:smileysad:   

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,322 Views)

Is below kind of what you are looking for? I jut took the array of locations and indexed it for as many peaks as I knew I would have (you would have to change this if you plan to have more peaks) Then wired the output of the indexed array to a property node for the Xvalue of a cursor.

Again, you are going to need as many cursors as peaks.

Hope this helps!

Message Edited by Chris_VH on 04-03-2009 02:18 PM
Chris Van Horn
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,308 Views)
I already have a singal saved in .lvm file. I have to plot this signal only along with its average in the same window. The peaks will be detected in the averaged graph and will be marked there with their X-axis values.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,272 Views)

this much I have done. now how to send this location information to the property node of graph? there is a data type mismatch problem.

Please help me.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,252 Views)