From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plot graph in

Hi 

I want to draw BER vs SNR ratio. I want to assume the signal power as one and we can change noise power in labview. 

BR

uni

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,284 Views)

Hi

I want a graph like below in attachment. I have another question wich relates to USRP . for USRP we need to download some files , I can not remember the name but our teacher said that it is not working on 64 bit computer, 

Can anyone help.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(3,279 Views)

Hi pixel,

start like this:

check.png

You can refine the graph as you like…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 3 of 11
(3,273 Views)

Hi 

Thanks , but can you send me the file, I do not know what is that does arrays. I am not the one who create that block. but I need 10 irratations with different BER and SNR values. How should i do that?

anyway, some one knows about USRP files? I can not open that block because of USRP file does not work on 64 bit computer.

Thank you in advance

uni

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,268 Views)

Hi pixel,

but can you send me the file

No, I didn't save it…

It's just 2 array constants, a Bundle node and a XY graph!

I do not know what is that does arrays

???

These are array constants…

I am not the one who create that block

You are the one who wants to create a plot, so you will be the one who has to program it…

I need 10 irratations

When you need "iterations" you should use a loop. When you know the number of iterations in advance you should use a FOR loop…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 5 of 11
(3,258 Views)

I meant each time I want to add for example 3 db to SNR , so I should use add in for loop?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,254 Views)

It's just two array constants, a bundle node and a XY graph!

I could find array constant but it is not like yours. also I could not find XY graph. there are icons like PLot Xy....but I could not find yours.

thank u

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,247 Views)

You must populate the empty array with the data type you want.  So drag a double precision number constant into the empty array constant.

The XY Graph is an indicator.  So look for it in the controls palette on the front panel.  There is an entire subpalette just for graphs and charts.

3 Hour Introduction
6 Hour Introduction
LabVEW Basics
Self Paced training for students
Self Paced training beginner to advanced, SSP Required
LabVIEW Wiki on Training
Learning NI
Getting Started with NI Products

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 8 of 11
(3,238 Views)

Hi 

this is an error. 

I want to set for example 20 iritations and then see the graph. but there is an error , How ever I do not know this structure works.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,225 Views)

Gerdw Or Cruz you do not know what shoudl I do? any nights?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(3,211 Views)