From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phase shift to a complex waveform before split in PXI

Hi,

I am working with PXI 5673 and PXI 5663 to build a transceiver system where I send a singel frequency RF carrier wirelessly and receive it, down-convert to baseband and display in time and frequency domain.

I am also plotting the I/Q constellation and I want to provide a phase shift to the complex signal before it is split into I Q components to see how the phase shift affects the constellation. I am using RFSA Acquire I/Q continuous vi and my question is

1. if I add a phase shift to the complex waveform, before the RFSA Get I/Q components step and then display the two channels and plot the constellation OR

2. if I use the Get Waveform Components to the Y values of the complex signal, an then add a phase shift to the complex array and use numerical pallete to split into real and imaginary parts instead of using RFSA Get I/Q components, will I get the same results?

Thanks so much,

Sharmi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,943 Views)

sorry this is not the PXI  discussion board

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,939 Views)