cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

peak detection based on x-axis

Solved!
Go to solution

hi

i have one signal waveform and i want to find the max and min point value of that wave form according to my x-axis.

so what will be the value of that peak point on x-axis

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,941 Views)

Hello,

You can go with simple solution that first get the waveform component list, you can find this waveform component list function under programming waveform section. Using this you can get Y value array. Now using array pallet function you can easily identify max and min value with Index same index you can use to get x(t0) time stamp.

Thanks and Regards
Himanshu Goyal | LabVIEW Engineer- Power System Automation
Values that steer us ahead: Passion | Innovation | Ambition | Diligence | Teamwork
It Only gets BETTER!!!
Message 2 of 6
(2,939 Views)

hi

thanks for your feedback but can you give any example because i tried it with max and min array but i got the value according to y-axis and i want the value of points according to x-axis

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,935 Views)

Hi,

As you said earlier that you have a waveform data so on x axis you have some value or timestamp?

If you have timestamp then you first value is minimum and last value is maximum.

If user is defining the time as an input you can retrive that time interval value from your waveform data and same as previos line you can get value

Thanks and Regards
Himanshu Goyal | LabVIEW Engineer- Power System Automation
Values that steer us ahead: Passion | Innovation | Ambition | Diligence | Teamwork
It Only gets BETTER!!!
Message 4 of 6
(2,931 Views)

hi

here i am atteching my program file in which i want to measre max and min value with respect to x-axis using peak detection.

so please make some correction that required to measure max and min peak and value display according to x-axis.

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,900 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author husssey

hi got simple solution use only stastic vi

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,884 Views)