From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pc/sc Scardtransmit

Dear Eit,

Unfortunately i did not have access to LabVIEW right now, since am in vacation for Easter. Can you give me some time so that surely by monday morning ill have a look at it and send you across.

Thanks,
Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 51
(2,744 Views)

So sorry Mathan,

No mean to be pushy, enjoy your vacation. I am going for mine as well 🙂 . Talk to you on Monday. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Eit.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 51
(2,737 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 51
(2,734 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 51
(2,730 Views)
Helped?Anyupdate?
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 51
(2,711 Views)

Dear Muks,

Thanks, I had seen these two threads discussion before. Based on the suggestion and approaches advised from the conversation, I was manage to get the ATR response from the smart card reader steadily. However, I still have problem to send in the command to the reader. seem like it is the problem with the format of my command.

You can have a look at the Vis that I have posted previously. Hopefully, you guys could give me some advice here. thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 51
(2,700 Views)

Hi Guys,

Do you have any suggestion so far? Thanks

Eit.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 51
(2,669 Views)

Am looking into your vi right now. Except SCard transmit everything is fine. Getting the ATR with your VI. Will ping you soon once i cracked out scard transmit.

Thanks for the patience,

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 51
(2,656 Views)

Thanks Mathan,

thank you for helping.

Eit.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 51
(2,641 Views)

Dear Eit,

I don't have time to debug your vi and i just wrote a small program again that is working and hope will satisfy you. Post back for any kinda queries.

Attached in LabVIEW 8.0. I don't know but the error wires are broken. Just join them and you will get what you need.

Thanks,

Mathan

Message 20 of 51
(2,635 Views)