LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

package installer error

Solved!
Go to solution

I am using LabVIEW 2014.   I want to create a package installer using the application builder.   I set it up and tried to build it.  I get an error during the build.  I do not get an error code just this message in the details:

An error has occurred. Expand the Details section for more information.

Click the link below to visit the Application Builder support page. Use the following information as a reference:

Create Folder in Create Directory Recursive.vi->IB_MSI.lvclass:Engine_InitializeDistribution.vi->IB_MSI.lvclass:Build.vi->Installer.lvclass:Build_from_Wizard.vi->AB_UI_Frmwk_Installer.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_UI_FRAMEWORK.vi->CDK_Item_OnDoProperties.vi->CDK_Item_OnDoProperties.vi.ProxyCaller<APPEND>
C:\Users\mfgeng\Desktop\WORKING_FOLDER\builds\OEMSP  \OEMSP PWBA Software Application Installer

Any ideas where to start on determining the problem?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,658 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Idon'thaveanalias

Hello,

I just found this other entry that might help you:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Error-1430-occurred-at-Create-Folder-in-Create-Directory/td-p/104149...

Another thing to try is to changed the "Installer destination" in the installer build specifications to resolve the problem. Hope it helps,

Luis G.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,612 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Idon'thaveanalias

Thanks for the link.   I redid everything and that solved the problem.   Not sure what the real issue was.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,559 Views)