From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ordering an elevator (NICrio)

Hello,

I'm new in using Labview,I have a question regarding one labview and NICompactRio, my project focuses on the call and the control of an elevator, what is the best way to program NIcompactRio with Labview in this context (I used event struct but NI Compact Rio can not read it )should I use the state machine with labview? 

cordially

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,953 Views)

@tanwir wrote:

Hello,

I'm new in using Labview,I have a question regarding one labview and NICompactRio, my project focuses on the call and the control of an elevator, what is the best way to program NIcompactRio with Labview in this context (I used event struct but NI Compact Rio can not read it )should I use the state machine with labview? 

cordially

did you do a forum search? here is a couple of elevator ideas...goto NI find example>search tab type, "animation">you should see...Multiple Notifiers - Elevator Example.vi

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,929 Views)

@tanwir wrote:

Hello,

I'm new in using Labview,I have a question regarding one labview and NICompactRio, my project focuses on the call and the control of an elevator.

Where is this elevator! I want to be sure I don't ride it Smiley Tongue

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,922 Views)