From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

openbts

How can i install openbts for my usrp1. itried so many methods but did not succeeded. i am using ubuntu12.04. gnu 3.6.4.1 and uhd 3.5.4

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,350 Views)

OK, so what is the LV problem you are having? It seems to me that you might have more luck with general installation questions by going to the forums for those packages.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,342 Views)

thnxx for the reply

i tried installing openbts by the method listed here: http://wush.net/trac/rangepublic/wiki/BuildInstallRun.

i strucked at the installation of liba53. uptill now i could not get any help about liba53, how to install. i tried sudo apt-get install liba53 but it also did not worked.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,334 Views)

Again, What is the LV problem younare having?

You are asking these installation questions in the wrong venue.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,329 Views)

I am installing openbts in vm workstation ubuntu 12.04 LTS   ,while installing running openbts file ./OpenBTS it is giving ouput

CRIT 3739:3739 2015-08-05T17:20:11.4 SelfDetect.cpp:68:RegisterProgram: *** An instance of /OpenBTS is already running.
CRIT 3739:3739 2015-08-05T17:20:11.4 SelfDetect.cpp:69:RegisterProgram: *** If this is not the case, deleting this file will allow /OpenBTS to start: /var/run//OpenBTS.pid exiting...

if i stop openbts also it is showing ,and sometimes i am running that command sucessfully but my usrp b210 trnascever is switching off after few seconds

openbts getting stopped

can anyone tell wheter how to install openbts in vm workstation will it install properly ?

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,081 Views)

In order for your question to be seen and better allow the community to answer it, I recommend you start a new thread and post it there. This thread has been inactive for a couple years, makingit hard for the community to see your question and be able to answer it. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,037 Views)

The messages by Mike Porter above apply here as well.

What does your question have to do with LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,022 Views)