LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number of samples issue

Solved!
Go to solution

when the software reads or streams data (and producing results on the graphs). i want to change number of samples whilst its reading data, and when the number of samples is changed the graph updates, without stop and starting the read again (which is what it does atm)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 24
(2,778 Views)

not letting me post the zip file

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 24
(2,776 Views)

ZIPs are rejected if there is suspicious code (e.g. executables) in it.

Are you talking about DAQmx devices as source of data?

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 24
(2,744 Views)

I'm talking about Analog evaluation software for a board

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 24
(2,736 Views)

This does not answer my question.

What analog evaluation software for a board are you talking? What is the hardware? What software are you using?

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 24
(2,729 Views)

im using analog 8_10 lead pulSAR evaluation software on a 7688 board. i was trying to zip the software (lv code)

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 24
(2,712 Views)

I am not aware of this hardware and its software examples/APIs. Did you already contact the vendor for support?

Norbert

Norbert
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 24
(2,709 Views)

yh they can supply code, which is the zip file, but cant support changes  (what i asked at the top here)

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 24
(2,705 Views)

Well, i am sure that no one on this forum can tell you if the driver for your hardware supports changes on the fly (read: dynamic during runtime).

DAQmx does provide that feature, but DAQmx is the NI driver framework for NI hardware.

So it is the vendor of YOUR hardware who has to tell you if it is possible to change things on the fly or if they have to be configured before starting interaction with the hardware.

If they cannot or will not provide that information, i recommend you to remove that hardware from your system(s) and switch to a vendor who provides more support/features.

Norbert

Norbert
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 24
(2,700 Views)

no issues with drivers,hardware etc. i was just asking about one change to the software (lv code),that should be made to it.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 24
(2,688 Views)