LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not enough memory error

Hi All,
I create a DLL to retrieve data, it run continuously to get data from queue if data exists. I create an input array parameter, and an output array to get data return.
long getDataFromQueue(byte* input, long array_length,byte* output)
{
// my code here
}

I test thi function in VC++ and it run successfully, but when I move it to LabView, it just can run it for a while and it raise an memory error message (memory could not be read), sometimes it appears error : "Not enough memory to do this fuction".
I attach my LabView block diafram demo my desing, please elp me to investigate what wrong in my diagram, could you please give me some ideas to prevent this error.
Thanks a lot.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,036 Views)
What you're doing doesn't make much sense. If your DLL is returning an array, you should be wiring to an output of the Call Library Node (the right side) and not the input (which you have labeled Array Output) and you should not wire it to the output of a LabVIEW function (i.e. Output Array of Replace Array Element). It would have to be wired to the input of a LabVIEW function (i.e. New Element/Subarray of Replace Array Element).
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,014 Views)