LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no me funciona subvi

en la secuencia del subvi  funciona bien pero al momento de llamarlo a otro programa este ya no funciona

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,510 Views)

una imagen

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,509 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,507 Views)

The way your subVI is set up  it will be called from your main VI,  run until it completes, and then return control to the main VI while passing the final values of the booleans.  The intermediate on and off states inside the subVI will not be passed to the indicators on the main VI and I'm guessing this is the "error"  you're reporting?

The way to have a subVI affect a control/indicator on the caller's front panel is to pass a reference to the caller's front panel indicator to the subVI and use a "value" property node inside the subvi. 

Try the attached to see the concept and adapt it as you need.  There is a bit more information here and here.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,484 Views)

Buen día RT23i.

Lo que menciona Zwired1 tiene razón, dependiendo del comportamiento de tu SubVI de forma individual es como se comportará en el VI que hace uso de este (Calling VI), al momento de llamar tu VI te arroja algún mensaje de error? Se queda trabado? Como estas mandando llamar tu SubVI?

Saludos!

Luis CT
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,442 Views)