cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ni 9225 module

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi!

I'm working with ni 9225 module. Can I use this method (picture ni 9205) for data acquisition. This method I use when i I was working with 9025 module.

Is there some difference between using 9225 modules and 9205 modules for data acquisition? I know that ni 9225 module is sigma-delta module.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,812 Views)

Hi,

You cannot use the 9225 the same way. Please have a look at the examples using the LabVIEW Example Finder.

Navigate to Hardware Input/Output>FPGA>cRIO>Module Specific\9225 or simply search for 9225 and you will find some examples.

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,798 Views)

Thanks!

Do you know for some example with ni 9225 and 9025 (or similar) analog modules used in the same while loop on FPGA (or different while loops) for data aqusition ? I'm interested about how to integrate that two kinds of modules on the same Crio.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,793 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author blaza

Well I would use the adavantage of the nativ parallelism you have at the FPGA and sepparte them in two individual loops.

You can then use Global Variables to pass the data from on loop to the other where you transfer the data to the host using DMA FIFOs.

See attached png.

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,791 Views)

This is great example. Do you maybe have a picture of host.vi from this example? If not, it does not matter. I'm just curious.

Thanks again!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,788 Views)

here is the host.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,785 Views)

Ok. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,779 Views)