From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network stream Two network adaptor cards in PC comms with crio

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, 

I've had success with the waveform template as you can see below (first picture). In the vibration template the FPGA is pretty much the same, although the host is making the FPGA vi "finish" stopping aquisition (indicated by led see second pic). So there must be a host to target local variable or something like that happening as i only have a target to host DMA FIFO in use.

I'll explain the sequence of events. The FPGA starts, and some values are passed over to the host, then the finish led turns on and this ends further data being passed, then after a few seconds the crio is unresponsive.

Yeah i'm just measuring some vibrations at around 10hz. 

signalsACC_laser.pngfifofpgaerror.png

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(650 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author leapingfrog

Hi,

Well i finally got this working hurrah ! 

Smiley LOL

It is a combination of many things, the network adaptor issue was part of the problem and I needed to add the gateway as I mentioned before (route add ect), also the address wasn’t correct (tech support great help), the time out for tcp and udp was causing issues perhaps caused by slew rates and the DAQ read needed the timing vi configured for the sample rate matching the FPGA module manual rate. The FPGA reference needed to be in dynamic mode too… and I forgot the other issues that I faced.

Some one give me some kudos 🙂

Message 12 of 12
(627 Views)