LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need runtime engines!

Hi,
I was directed by another answer to the list of runtime engines needed for compiled programs involving VISA and remote front panels. However, when I tried to download these programs I couldn't get to the download pages. I'm using LabVIEW 7.0 -- could some one please post these needed files for me? (my program involves both VISA and inserting sub-panels). I have been able to download files attached in the discussion section, just not from the links generated by the webpage search. Thanks so much!!!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,593 Views)
try: ftp://ftp.ni.com/support/labview/windows/runtime/7.0/LVRunTimeEng.exe
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,593 Views)
I appreciate your help, but all of these links end at a "The Page Cannot be Displayed" error. The only way I have been able to download things from the NI site is if the files are directly attached to a message.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,593 Views)
Hopefully nobody will attach a 20MB file here, that would seem excessive.

Obviously, something on your side is preventing ftp access and it should be easy to fix. Are you behind a cheap firewall that does not use an ftp-alg. Is there a corporate policy that prevents downloading of executables? Are you behind a router? Do you run any kind of personal firewall software? What are your browser security settings? Have you tried active (PORT mode) ftp and passive mode ftp or even a different browser (e.g. firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ )? Have you tried a dedicated ftp client or even commandline ftp? Maybe your antivirus program is the problem.

Do you have ftp problems only with the NI site, or in general.

What is your O
S?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,593 Views)
You must have some funky setting in your browser. Try going to www.ni.com (just enter the address) and click the Support button at the top of the screen. In the middle of the screen is a Drivers and Updates link. From there you should be able to find both the LabVIEW run-time and VISA run-time. If you still can't download directly from NI's site, they are also included on the Device Driver CD that came with LabVIEW. I would be hesitant to attach them to a message since they are so large.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,592 Views)