LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help in coding LABVIEW

Have a look at the examples in the Excel board. There are also some examples in LabVIEW. Just search on active X

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 34
(946 Views)
Hello Joe I need to do this work by monday. Since two weeks i am serching for that... please help me in doing this....
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 34
(942 Views)

Well i seriously doubt that you will get this done by Monday. All i can do for now is point you to the Excel board and examples as i have done. You need to look over those and produce a VI that we can look at and steer you in the right direction.

Besides this is sounding more and more like a homework assignment

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 34
(922 Views)
NO, it's not homework Assisgnment....... We need to do this in our project. Every day I am facing problem with my professor about this......... So, I expected help fro you
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 34
(918 Views)

Ravens Fan wrote:

For anyone following along, let's try to boost up the kudoes count on this idea Rename Read and Write Spreadsheet file.

Why should this be needed. The problem is users who does not bother to use the help function in Labview.  

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 34
(909 Views)

Hi Avinash,

what's your definition of homework?

"Every day I am facing problem with my professor about this."

So either:

- you're a student, then I would say it's homework

- you're a PhD, then it's your job

We will not do your job nor your homework, but we will be glad to help you on specific problems.

And it's not our fault that you have searched for two weeks and now, two days before deadline, ask us for a complete solution...

Message Edited by GerdW on 03-06-2010 11:49 AM
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 34
(902 Views)

GerdW wrote:

Hi Avinash,

what's your definition of homework?

"Every day I am facing problem with my professor about this."

So either:

- you're a student, then I would say it's homework

- you're a PhD, then it's your job

We will not do your job nor your homework, but we will be glad to help you on specific problems.

And it's not our fault that you have searched for two weeks and now, two days before deadline, ask us for a complete solution...

Message Edited by GerdW on 03-06-2010 11:49 AM

As homer Simpson would have said. D'oh. And GerdW you are so grumpy and old....... I think I like you. Would you like to come to my French manor. I will arrange it so you get the best nesting box with your own private perchSmiley Very Happy

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 34
(890 Views)

I am curious. Have your professor asked you specific to make a XLSX parser or does your professor only want the data to be analyzed. If the problem is only to get data analyzed. Well then you read the XLSX file into Excel. Then you convert it to an ASCII file, and read it into Labview, for data analysis. This will require some programming. But it is more than doable.  And if your problem then is that the X and Y axis are swapped. Then I must say that scientific work is perhaps the not the thing. That your creator had in mind for you to do.

Message Edited by Coq Rouge on 03-06-2010 02:26 PM

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 34
(871 Views)

Coq Rouge wrote:

Ravens Fan wrote:

For anyone following along, let's try to boost up the kudoes count on this idea Rename Read and Write Spreadsheet file.

Why should this be needed. The problem is users who does not bother to use the help function in Labview.  

Why?  Because everyone has equated the word spreadsheet file with Excel file.  Yes, the context help tells you that is not the case.  But if NI could do something with those function names that could cause people to not automatically assume they work for Excel files, then maybe we can stop answering the same question 100 times a month.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 34
(863 Views)

Hai,

I have written the code in the follwing way........ please ckeck it once for the above requirements!!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 34
(791 Views)