LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

navigation window bug

Hi all
I just wanna report a bug (i think i can call it like this) that i've already noticed in LV 8 and that is still present in LV 8.2 (recently installed on my PC).
I open a new VI, both Front panel and Block diagram. Then i open the navigation window. Now i resize to icon the Front panel window (pressing the first of the three buttons upper right in its window). Now even if i wanna resize to icon the Block diagram window i can't do that because it returns to its previous position and size, and this is due to the navigation window presence.
Have you noticed this kind of bug? Is it normal or do you think it will be fixed? I would like it will be fixed.

Kind regards

Message Edited by Maverick83 on 04-19-2007 04:37 AM

I love the smell of napalm in the morning
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,432 Views)
Hi Maverick,
I can't reproduce what you said.
-I opened a new VI, the front panel and block diagram.
-I opened the navigation window
-I minimize the front panel window
-I change the size of block diagram window with no problem.
I tried on LV 8.2 and LV8.2.1.
Is it correct what I did?
Beppe
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,420 Views)
Hi Beppe (sei italiano? Smiley Wink ),

You have said:
-I opened a new VI, the front panel and block diagram.                     >>>>>>  ok
-I opened the navigation window                                                       >>>>>>  ok
-I minimize the front panel window                                                     >>>>>>  ok
-I change the size of block diagram window with no problem.               >>>>>> 
no, in order to see what i was trying to explain you have to even try to minimize the block diagram window...
I tried on LV 8.2 and LV8.2.1.                                                            >>>>>>  ok

I hope i have been clear, let me know if you experience the same problem as i did.

Kind regards (Ciao!!  Smiley Wink )

I love the smell of napalm in the morning
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,405 Views)
Ah Perfetto, adesso ho riprodotto il tutto.
Sinceramente non so se è un bug. Farò presente questo comportamento agli sviluppatori e poi ti farò sapere.
Grazie per questi importanti feed-back.
Buona giornata
Beppe
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,403 Views)