LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my teacher have changed and the new teacher doesn t care what the other did and he gave you this to pass i found it hard i couldnt sole it we didnt even learn somthing like this! please help!

I think he automated his posting here by writing a program that reads a data vector y[k] from a file with 100 online support forums (fora) which creates a textual representation of the as-yet unsolved homework assignment.  It has a graphical representation of responses against time where 1<N<100 is given by the forums with the fewest sarcastic answers and time is represented as a countdown until the assignment is due (given by the user in the application).  It adds to the graphic (waveform) a grey-coloured band, symmetrical around the waveform with x% being the point penalty/day for turning the assignment in late.  To understand better the result, attached is a figure representing two homework assignments given with a 3%/day late penalty (x=3).

It's actually pretty clever the way he did it. 😄

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 41 of 44
(1,722 Views)

@Yamaeda wrote:

*brings popcorn*

I normally avoid the over-sized title posts if someone else has already replied. In this case, it was advertised all over the front page.

Top Kudoed.PNG

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 44
(1,653 Views)

So, this is a Turing Test?

Steve Bird
Culverson Software - Elegant software that is a pleasure to use.
Culverson.com

Blog for (mostly LabVIEW) programmers: Tips And Tricks

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 44
(1,605 Views)

@jojoo1 wrote:

i will be really thankfull
[email address removed by moderator - sensitive information 08/31/2105]

Can't you see what's happening? An admin has traveled back in time from the year 2105 to intervene in this thread. Do not give him the answer! He will use it to create skynet! The end is nigh!

Message 44 of 44
(1,411 Views)