multisim connectivity toolkit

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I have search the forum but didn't found any helpful information,

I will start with the technical data of my systems:

labview 2011, multisim 12 power pro. 

About my problem:

I tried simulate BUCK CONVERTER through labview using the connectivity tool kit - Multisim,

my circuit have two inputs: the first one is 3 [volt] Vin and the second PWM of 74% D.C., 5 [Volt] Amplitude and 200 KHz frequency,

by analysis the circuit (in theory and actual test - multisim and real circuit ) I should get 1.7 [volt] output - the output start from zero and stabilize on 1.7 [Volts]. 

I have successfully connected multisim and labview, my output start form 0 (as was predicted) and go up to roughly 2.2 [Volts] and not to 1.7 [Volt] as it should.

My questions are: 

1. How can I fix the program (if there an any mistake in my code) that my output will stabilize on 1.7 [Volts] (as should be) and not 2.2 [Volt]?

2. Is there any tips on how optimize the code (any tip will be welcome)?

P.S.

The multisim file have been created in multisim 12 but was saved as version 10 (for the know reasons) 

Thanks,

Sokal,
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,244 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author sokal

Hi sokal,

I looked into the issue and the reason you are seeing the value as being around 2.2V is because there seems to be a spike in the voltage in the simulation around the 1s mark. Change the simulation time to 0.8 and you will see the desired voltage level.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tayyab R,
National Instruments.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,208 Views)

Thank for the reply.

you right the run time was a problem.

thank again

sokal.

Thanks,