LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple ports

To All,

I am really having a problem running multiple ports. I cannot post my code since I am not allow to. Here I am posting an example of what I have, it is the same concept. I did some debbuging and it seems the ports are not being open. 

Thank you,

Cosmica 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,447 Views)

I did not run the original since there were several things that made no sense to me. The version attached works.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,432 Views)

Thank you for your response Dennis,

Now, I have another question. I do like to update the port number as I run my program. In my original program I have a Reset and Apply button which will reset the ports and the apply will update the port. When I do reset the ports the values are updated, but It still will not open the ports with the new port selection. Is there something I need to do for the port to be updated properly while running?

For instance in this example you send me, if the port is change while running it would not work. I have the same problem

Thank you,

Cosmica

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,425 Views)
This is the same question you asked in a different post. I have no idea what you are doing to reset the ports. There is no such function.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,422 Views)