From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple output with same daq

Hello sir/mam  I am using daq usb 6210  with labview and i want to take output of multiple sensors using same daq ,can u suggest me how to do this .

i also tried tgs 823 sensor and examined its voltage and current curve which was ok but  when ethanol is sensed to the same sensor ,resistance increased instead of decreasing , may be because of the same value of excitation current  . so can i put the same value of excitation current as i get through current measurements.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,225 Views)

Hi Parulp,

I am using daq usb 6210  with labview and i want to take output of multiple sensors using same daq ,can u suggest me how to do this .

So you want to read more than one INPUT signal using your USB6210 device? Just do so!

(LabVIEW comes with a lot of example VIs for DAQmx, there are also examples explaining the usage of analog inputs…)

so can i put the same value of excitation current as i get through current measurements.

This sensor seems to work as simple voltage divider using that additional R_L in the spec sheet: no need to use a constant current excitation…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,186 Views)