LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple USB cameras in Labview

hum... those subVis are not from an NI lib... They are user define...

They are included in the first post of the link I gave you... I tried to run the exemple, but I got the missing dll problem... BUT "User32.FindWindowA.vi" seems to load correctly.
I don't want to investigate it... Sorry... Just get the VI you miss from my link, and try again... If that don't work, you can have a look at the soft I'll post 5 years ago, on this thread... It's a basic example, but it should still be working...

Good Luck,

Alex

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 47
(2,644 Views)

Hi 

I am actually using one web cam, but the output screen is showing nothing just the black screen.

I am using 2015 LabVIEW version and Window 10 operating system. Can you suggest me what is the issue...!

I can access the webcam in MAX but not in the example code you have provided.

please let me know, what is wrong from my end.

Thanks and Regards,

Shravan Kumar Parakala. 

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 47
(1,594 Views)

Shravan,

This thread is very old, so you may have more luck posting a new question!

Sincerely,

elcalverado

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 47
(1,568 Views)

I am having trouble capturing an image. The vi seems to access the webcam just fine but its not capturing any image. Instead all I get is a green screen in the second imgae window and nothing in the first

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 47
(1,253 Views)

Hello OAkala,

I would suggest making a new post with this question. Since this is an older thread you won't get as much visibility as posting to a new one.  

Marina B.
Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
www.ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 47
(1,245 Views)

Hello, 

I was able to use the links that led me to "example03". I have got it running on my pc but am new to LabView and am having difficulty understanding the code used to get the webcam to work. Do you mind explaining how you got the code? 

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
Message 46 of 47
(1,140 Views)

@aarash wrote:

Hi,

So I have edited WebCam.Example03 and I can switch between different usb cameras and it works. But now I want to save a sequence of pictures. I am new to LabView and all the image tools that I see need an "image arraye" input but all I have in the program is the handle of the window. If I am correct, there should be a way to tell the program to read the image from that handle but I don't know how, could anyone help me with that? I am using LabView 8.0 on windows XP

Best,

Arash

Hi, are you using NI Vision or OpenCV utilities? 

0 Kudos
Message 47 of 47
(1,110 Views)