LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

move data by row in a 2D array

Solved!
Go to solution

In addition, a bit more background information on what your overall goal is would be helpful, what are you trying to do with this array? A little bit more perspective will help everyone have a better idea of what your question is.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(569 Views)

I'LL ATTACH THE CODE  FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING, A BETTER EXPLANATION IS WRITTEN IN THE FRONT PANEL DIAGRAM

THANKS FOR HELPING ME OUT

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(553 Views)

(I think there is something wrong with you capslock key, it seems stuck. Did you spill any sugary soda on the keyboard recently?)

In any case, you need to replace the "insert into array" with "replace array subset". I think I already told you that.

Then you also need to mold it into a usable program so the shift register does not initialize with every run of the code. The FOR loop and shift register is currently useless. You also don't need to clear with the property node, because you'' overwrite it with the result a nanosecond later anyway (there could even be a race condition when clearing the ItemNames happens after the output of the FOR loop is written, leading to unexpected results. SInce tehre is no data dependency, we don't have determinstic execution order of your cvarious code fragments.).

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(544 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(538 Views)

thanks a lot bro, this will be handy 

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(531 Views)