LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

motion blur

Hi,

I  want to do some experiments regarding the motion blur. 

motion blur =exposure time*speed of the object.

exposure time =25microm

speed= 200mm/s.

From equation I am getting around 5 micron blur.

The pixel size is 12micron.

The motion blur is nearly half of the pixel size.

I want to achieve 1/2 pixel blur.

Do you have any suggestion or solution? If you have please let me know.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,842 Views)

Does this question have anything to do with LabVIEW? You just mentioned some equations and there's no mention of LabVIEW, the hardware you're using or did you post any LabVIEW code.

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,820 Views)

I would expect an intelligent high school freshman could work out those equations, though it is unclear if you want to vary the Exposure Time or the allowable Speed (or both) ...

BS

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,787 Views)

From the eqution and data I am getting 1/2 pixel motion blur. I want do the some experiements to achieve 1/2 motion blur. How can I achieve this? do u have any suggestion. Please let me know.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,760 Views)

@Panjimar wrote:

From the eqution and data I am getting 1/2 pixel motion blur. I want do the some experiements to achieve 1/2 motion blur. How can I achieve this? do u have any suggestion. Please let me know.

You still refuse to show your code, and the nature of your problem remains completely unclear (what is "1/2 motion blur", for example).  I don't understand the question (particularly the numeric aspects), I don't know what you have done, I don't know the limitations of your equipment, programming skills, hardware, software, etc.

From a purely photographic point of view, I can easily answer the question of "How do I reduce blur" -- use a shorter exposure time.  An alternative is to "use a flash", i.e. use a very short pulse of illuminating light.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,740 Views)