LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monitoring condition of three phase motor using ni usb6009

hye, i have a question on how to create on block diagram if i want to monitor voltage, current, THD, apparent power, active power, reactive power, power factor using labview and NI USB 6009 board. I have go through the basic video but still didn't get on how to do it because i have no basic on labview

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,399 Views)

"because i have no basic on labview"

One simple video won't do it for you fi you're just starting with zero LabVIEW experience.

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."  - Abraham Lincoln

Here are some free training tools primarily focused on LabVIEW and NI hardware to help get started.

NI Learning Center

NI Getting Started

-Hardware Basics

-MyRIO Project Essentials Guide (lots of good simple circuits with links to youtube demonstrations)

-LabVEW Basics

-DAQ Application Tutorials

-cRIO Developer's Guide 

Learn NI Training Resource Videos

6 Hour LabVIEW Introduction
Self Paced training for students
Self Paced training beginner to advanced, SSP Required

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

Message 2 of 4
(2,366 Views)

Check out this article where they used a USB 6009 to monitor a 3-phase motor.

Figure 3.1 is a wiring schematic that should help.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

Message 3 of 4
(2,361 Views)

thank you 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,359 Views)