LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

microphones

I'm currently working on the project " FPGA based crosstalk-resistant adaptive decorrelator ".

I'm using Labview 8.5 version.

As per the project i should use two microphones at a time, as input signals to CompactRIO.

But i don't know how to connect them and how to use them.

Please help me to solve my problem.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,871 Views)

If you want help then you should give us more details. Tell us what kind of microphones, what modules do you have in the cRIO, etc...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,867 Views)

I have CRIO 9104 (8 slots).

Modules are NI9201, NI9265, NI9263, NI9472, NI9421.

I don't know about any microphones, please you tell me which microphone is best to my project and how to connect it and how to use it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,768 Views)

Do you have a specific LabVIEW question?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,764 Views)

I'm currently working on the project " FPGA based crosstalk-resistant adaptive decorrelator ".

I'm using Labview 8.5 version.

I have CRIO 9104 (8 slots).

Modules are NI9201, NI9265, NI9263, NI9472, NI9421.

As per the project i should use two microphones at a time, as input signals to CompactRIO.

I don't know about any microphones, please could you tell me which microphones are best to my project.

But i don't know how to connect them and how to use them.

Please help me to solve my problem.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,752 Views)

And asking which microphone to use is related to LabVIEW how?  You might get better advice in the hardware forums.  Then you can talk to us about software.  🙂

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,741 Views)