LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

memory game in labview

Hi I'm really new in LabView so it would be very very nice if someone could help me with my project that I have for LabView classes.. I missed some of classes so I have some problems in finishing my VI. 

So I have to do "Memory game". 3 number are showed on the screen, one after another (every 2 seconds) and after numbers  are shown user have to guess what numbers were shown. I belive that this VI is not very hard to do, but like I said i missed some main classes 😕 . So if anyone can do this if he has some free time, and just post screenshoot or something I would be very thankfoul. I'm guessing that this program should be done with arrays but duno how to do it.. Please heeeeeeeeelp! 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22
(3,273 Views)

Not to be rude, but... nobody here is going to just do your homework for you.

That having been said, if you even make an attempt and then post a SPECIFIC question, you will very likely find help... but you have to start it first.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 22
(3,252 Views)

You can catch up on your classes with the LabVIEW tutorials Smiley Happy  https://www.ni.com/gettingstarted/labviewbasics/

But, we won't do your homework.  Smiley Sad  Post the attempt you started and we can guide you along... 

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 22
(3,250 Views)

Example_VI.png

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 22
(3,247 Views)

@jcarmody wrote:

Way to turn us in to liars 😞

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22
(3,241 Views)

$50, plus I demand you tattoo the word Idiot backwards on your forehead.

(3,237 Views)

@BowenM wrote:

@jcarmody wrote:

Did you even look at my "solution"?

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 22
(3,236 Views)

Jim, don't be stupid.

(3,235 Views)

@littlesphaeroid wrote:

Jim, don't be stupid.

littlesphaeroid,

That's two rude posts in one minute.  Are you going for a record or just a reputation?

Jim

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22
(3,228 Views)

@jcarmody wrote:

@BowenM wrote:

@jcarmody wrote:

Did you even look at my "solution"?

Nope I don't get to install 2013 untill I get SP1 so I'm running 2012 so I can't load the snippet. I'd dearly love to see inside the dialog! (And I notice you have'nt done the comparison afterwards, the random number generation or provided anything other than a starting point - this will be a really ugly VI if left as it is and handed in as an assignment! (Like it Jim Smiley Happy you have just provided a little push not made anyone a liar.)

James

<Edit>

You might had trod on NIquist's feelings though!

- The others were a bit rude and haven't been around for as long to earn the right to talk to you like that (Those who have don't I've noticed!)

</Edit>

CLD; LabVIEW since 8.0, Currently have LabVIEW 2015 SP1, 2018SP1 & 2020 installed
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 22
(3,211 Views)