LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

memory can not be read

Hi,

Although there several threads on this topic, I have an additional question where perhaps DLLs or CIN's might not be the problem.

We are using a labview application on older computers which use a dualhead video, although only one monitor is used, but on the dualhead and not on the regular build in connector. There are no problems on this old computer.

A spare computer has the same boards as the old one, except for the dualhead. The monitor is ofcourse connected to the build in monitor connector.

When I try to run a camera on this computer I get the "memory can not be read" message. The camera runs fine on MAX on the new computer.
The software itself is a one on one copy, and shows no such problem using the old computer.

The old computer is rather difficult to open as it is build in, so I rather only start to swap the dualhead when there might be an indication that this could be the cause.

Kind Regards,

Harry

Message Edited by Harry S. on 01-05-2007 04:49 AM

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,224 Views)

Hi Harry,

What kind of application is it? Is it possible to test this on a third PC?

Regards,

Bas van Dijke
AE, Netherlands

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,145 Views)

Hi Bas,

Thanks for your response.

The application is a self-made labviewtool to perform measurments using a digital camera. It was compiled using labview 5.1. I have not tried it on a third computer. I do have a third one, but that is an exact copy of number two, but I still might give it a try.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,143 Views)