LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

measuring temperature using 3rd party hardware using dll

If you have any examples on measuring temperature using 3rd party hardware through Call Function Library, can you please send it to either this forum / to my email marwan_m13@btinternet.com

Thanks

Marwan
http://www.geocities.com/marwan_m13/weemee8080.jpg
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,014 Views)
Marvan, there are so many ways on how DLL's and hardware work together. I managed to hook up my hardware by reading the DLL documentation and adapting the IO data types to the Call Library function vi. Here the NI documentation (helpfile and whitepaper on DLL) helped a lot.
My code doen't help you because to run the vi you need the DLL and to run the DLL you need the HW. However if you can't come along, post your vi and the .lib file of your DLL (I don't really want to upload unknown DLL's on my system)

IN  
Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,002 Views)
Marvan, there are so many ways on how DLL's and hardware work together. I managed to hook up my hardware by reading the DLL documentation and adapting the IO data types to the Call Library function vi. Here the NI documentation (helpfile and whitepaper on DLL) helped a lot.
My code doen't help you because to run the vi you need the DLL and to run the DLL you need the HW. However if you can't come along, post your vi and the .lib file of your DLL (I don't really want to upload unknown DLL's on my system)

In  
Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,001 Views)