From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

manipulate elements in a front panel

Solved!
Go to solution

hello,i'm biginner in labview 

i want to select a lot of element in front panel for manipulate them together , i'm looking for a solutions for this problem.

thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,710 Views)

salut, je veux sélectionner plusieurs élément dans la face avant ( front panel) pour les manipuler ensemble ,et je sais pas comment faire
et merci d'avance.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,704 Views)

If you mean in a running program, that is very hard. If in the editor, select them all and do something ... Can you explain in more detail?

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,690 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author rikrak

If you want to group several items together so that they move as one item, there is a Group option here.  The 4 buttons shown on this menubar (Align, Distribute, Resize, Reorder) are used for purposes of manipulating front panel objects.  You'll have to be more specific if this is not what you are looking for.

group items.png

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
Message 4 of 6
(2,665 Views)

"manipulate" can mean many things. Please describe exactly what you want to do.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,647 Views)

it's resolved, thank you for your attention .

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,623 Views)