LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

make sequence on case+for structure

I apologize guys but I cut out this fragment of code on quickly returning my attention only the place where problem begins, but thans for criticism

smercurio_fc wrote:

In the first iteration of the loop an 8-byte array is sent. In the second a 5-byte array. Are you sure you are waiting enough time after sending the 8-byte array before sending the 5-byte array? Perhaps the instrument is still busy moving.

My mistake! i don't nottice this, there should be zeros in the last 3 bit in second frame. Both should have be an 8-byte, but i dont have hardware now to check if this solve problem

smercurio_fc wrote:
  • The mechanical action for "Stop Motor" is different than the other buttons. Is this intentional?

no i only verify difference in working

smercurio_fc wrote:

Side notes:

• Normally when using an event structure one places the buttons inside the event case. This way they're not free-floating, and they will be read and reset by the event structure.

I learnig LabView since month, I saw this kind of method in one of NI example, thougth it's good

•  Passing out the "ObjDataOut" from each event case is pointless since you're not using a shift register, so the value read at the beginning of the loop at the loop tunnel is the one that will always be used. Either use a shift register or don't pass it out. 

I correct it

altenbach wrote:

• It seems all your event cases differ only by the value of the array. Most likely, you could consolidate all the duplicate code so the event frames only contain the array. The second call in the case of current interest could be handled in the timeout case, for example or some other state machine code.

I konw about that but I don't konw exactly how to do this, and about the rewrite code it hard to replace IO to code still have sense

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 11
(235 Views)