LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

magnitude of sine wave

hello,

I want to calculate a magnitude of sine wave in time domain in labview. Can anybody help me please?

Regards

M.Q

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,793 Views)

M.Q,

The best way to get help on this Forum is to ask good questions. We do not know what you already know, what you have tried, where you get the sine wave, and what does not work. So anyone who tried to answer would have to guess about the real problem you might be having.

So pelase tell us:

1. Where do you get the sine wave? Do you generate it in software? Do you measure it with a DAQ device or external instrument? What is the form of the data which contains the sine wave? Array of numbers, waveform, string, other?

2. How much noise or interference from other signals is included with the sine wave?

3. What have you tried? If it did not work, what kinds of errors occurred? How do you know it did not work?

4. Are there special requirements for your measurement, such as speed or accuracy?

5. How will you use the results of the measuremetn>

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,769 Views)

Thnaks Lynn, ya i can elaborate my question..

i am modeling relay that is attached with three phase transformer. load is connect to power transformer and on both side i have sensor to measure current.

1. for now i am generating sine wave using simulated tool in labview, with phase shift of 0, 120 , 240 degree. i want to model relay operation. i want to check condition of generated values and then after comparison if operatinf current is greater than restraint current it gives tripping signal to breaker..

2. nowi am not adding any nosie becoz i am using simulation of sine wave.

3. i tried doing using like simple ways but i want to integrate in time domain from T to T0 becoz all wave will repeat after same cycle.

4. when i compare my condition that is different so i want to test like differnt ways to prove my condition.

5. i want to make it as fast as possible to sned signal to my circuit breaker,

i also have problem in comparison tool for 2 waves. previously i try to build an array and then compare index zero inside one while loop but it does not work properly. my output should be like bolean value to inform circuit breaker and also show in form of graph that breaker is closed.

then i try to do with spectral measurment but it take magnitude of all sine wave but i want for one cylce. i have attached my sample file with missing block to be added

Hope u understand my problem. sorry for last question. :P. i also realize it direct statment

Thank

M.Q

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,755 Views)