From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lvanlys.dll problem with linking and math functions

Hi All

I have experianced that the lvanlys.dll is missing during the application build as so the all included math functions (e.g. Mean.vi, Spline Interpolation.vi, 1D Polar to Rectengular.vi, etc.). The application can not run, returning many missing files.

The lvanlys.dll can not be build into application as a support file, application builder fails.

The only solution is to check the "Storage VIs Support" in the "Advanced Installer Settings" in application builder.

I have found simmilar problems here: http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=117311&query.id=32022#M117311
I do not want to include the storage vis for the application which has nothing to do with storage vis, so I am looking for some better solusion. Does anybody has some?

Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,250 Views)
Hello

I assume that you are using LV 7.1. In the advanced installer settings you should choose the Analyze VIs Support instead of the Storage Support.

Regards
Mohadjer
Message 2 of 5
(5,240 Views)
Hi Mohadjer

I know, I wrote the previous one from memory and I mixed thouse two. You are absolutelly right.
However, it does not change a thing, that I do not want to include the whole Alalyze package, do I?

kind regards
Pawel
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,234 Views)
Hej Pawel

Copy lvanlys.dll over to an other directory, then it will allow you to build the executable although you include the lvanlys.dll as a support file.

I have not tried it to see if its sufficient when installing on a target machine. Looking forward to hear how it worked!

Regards
Mohadjer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,218 Views)
Hi Mohadjer

I tried it all before. No success. After two tries I gave up, I do not have time to fix NI bugs. I just do it in old ways. Somebody will have the analizer vis incuded in the engine.

Thanks anyways.
cheers
Pawel
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,214 Views)