LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lighting control HELP pls

As it is possible to implement management system lighting by means of LabVIEW and NI ELWIS. It is necessary to read out continuously the information from the sensor to process on the computer and to transmit a signal on a lighting source. Please help. I can not think as it to make, namely the circuit. The teacher has given a subject for the diploma, and itself doesn't help...
If who wishes to help send please that нибудь on mail AiryGreen@bk.ru

As it is possible to implement management system lighting by means of LabVIEW and NI ELWIS. It is necessary to read out continuously the information from the sensor to process on the computer and to transmit a signal on a lighting source. Please help. I can not think as it to make, namely the circuit. The teacher has given a subject for the diploma, and itself doesn't help...
If who wishes to help send please that нибудь on mail AiryGreen@bk.ru

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 19
(4,236 Views)

You posted your message in the LabVIEW idea exchange for suggesting new ideas on how to improve LabVIEW.  You have an ordinary question that belongs in the LabVIEW forum or the Academic / Elvis forum.

Before posting, you may want to have someone else look at your question who might have a better grasp of the English language as your English skills aren't very strong making your post difficult to read.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 19
(4,231 Views)

Yes I am not strong in English language.
Prompt how correctly to issue please a post at forum LAbVIEW. And as the correct statement задачи.если not difficultly should look

Yes I am not strong in English language.Prompt how correctly to issue please a post at forum LAbVIEW. And as the correct statement задачи.если not difficultly should look

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 19
(4,227 Views)

First.  Don't say the same thing twice in every post.  What are you trying to say after "and as the correct statement".  Those are just gibberish characters to me.

Go to the LabVIEW discussion forum  (the link I gave you).  Then click new message.

I am going to ask the moderator to move this thread there.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 19
(4,216 Views)

Thanks for the help. And where to me then to search for this post if it will transfer? Simply I at forums the rare visitor, and here circumstances force. ((

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 19
(4,209 Views)

Okay, now the message is in the LabVIEW forum.  In your first message, you say, " I can not think as it to make, namely the circuit".  Are you talking about an electrical wiring circuit, or are you talking about the block diagram in a LabVIEW vi?  What is a "management system lighting"?

What information has the instructor given you?

Have you taken any LabVIEW tutorials?

LabVIEW Introduction Course - Three Hours
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Six Hours

Right now, it is impossible to give you any information because you haven't asked any specific questions.  Where are you stuck?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 19
(4,200 Views)

Lighting system
The circuit in LabVIEW is necessary the unit
By means of NI ELWIS
There is an illuminance sensor
It is necessary collect the circuit which can to collect the data from the sensor and to control lighting
By means of DAQ
As that so. Short phrases

Lighting systemThe circuit in LabVIEW is necessary the unitBy means of NI ELWISThere is an illuminance sensorIt is necessary collect the circuit which can to collect the data from the sensor and to control lightingBy means of DAQAs that so. Short phrases

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 19
(4,190 Views)

I still don't see a specific question in there. We cannot, and will not do your homework for you. We can offer hints and suggestions, but we need to understand what you are asking first. Perhaps you can post in your native language and someone can try to translate for you. Are you posting this using an automatic translator like Google Translate?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 19
(4,173 Views)

Yes. Well I will try to make tomorrow specific request. In this environment I almost know nothing. The teacher has given a specific subject and helps nothing ((

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 19
(4,168 Views)

help please.
1. how to implement the loop DO {...} While in LabVIEW
2. how to make the transition from cycle to cycle (C / / go to)
such as in Figure
I think I can implement a system in C, but difficult to implement in LabVIEW

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 19
(4,124 Views)