From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

licence professional development system with mathscript

Hi,

I want to activate the licence of folowwing product "Labview Professional Development System with Mathscript" (Labview 8.6.1)

I went to ni.com/activate to get activation code. After providing necessary information (serial, computer ID), the code does not work. In fact I've asked the code for product Labview/Labview 8.6.1 because I don't find "Labview Professional Development System with Mathscript" in the list of products. I've tried also unsuccessfully "Application builder" and "Mathscript RT module" because these are included in "Labview Professional Development System with Mathscript".

With the same serial, computer ID the codes are working for modules Internet, Report Generation, Database Connectivity and also for TestStand I need.

Thanks for your support

B. Seutin

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,305 Views)

Hi Seube,

First, thank you for using the NI discussion forum.

The “LabVIEW Professional Development System” is actually a pack, which includes LabVIEW and some other advantages; and Mathscript is a module for LabVIEW. That’s why you are right when you try to activate LabVIEW and the Mathscript RT module.

If you want to activate National Instrument product license, I encourage you to use the activation Wizard (to access this wizard navigate to Start»All Programs»National Instruments»NI License Manager, and click the Activate button), and choose the “Automatically activate through a secure Internet connection” option. By this way, all National Instrument software installed on your computer are listed, and you just need to enter their serial number.

Here is a tutorial to use the activation wizard: http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/11039

You can also check that you use the right serial number. This link can help you to find it: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/A5F093510551CC2986256D6C0054501F?OpenDocument

Let me know if these pieces of information help you to activate your license, and don’t hesitate to ask more questions.

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,266 Views)

Thanks for the reply but the machine is not connected to internet.

And in the mean time I retried the code provided, it was failing both last times, this time it works ?? The only difference is that I activated before the licence for 3 NI modules.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,260 Views)