LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview with arduino

Hi I'm beginner learn LabVIEW,

I need  help about my program for final project. I try to make spirometer using sensor MPX2010dp, differential ammplifier AD620, and Arduino Uno. 

But when I try to show th result from my hardware to LabVIEW the graphyc can't show in LabVIEW.

What should I do?

Thank you 
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,344 Views)
What you should do is provide some actual details like error codes and especially attaching your program.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,333 Views)

Hi Dennis 🙂

This is attachment my program 🙂

In capture program (jpeg file) I have problem.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,320 Views)

Hi every one!

i'm a beginner with arduino and LabVIEW, i need to take readings from a PCF8591P ADC and i don't have any idea of how to do this...use the I2C bus on LabVIEW is complicated for me, hope you can help me to do this.

thanks and greetings from México

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,293 Views)
gakw,

Please create an indicator on the acquisition VI and see what sort of data is returned.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,286 Views)
JV1992,

Please create s new thread instead of hijacking an unrelated one.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,285 Views)

Dennis,

In my program already use acquistion in VI. Or different acquisition what you mean with my program? I still confuse.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,280 Views)
I know you use acquisition but what you or anyone else does not know is what is the exact data being returned by it. You do some silly conversion from/to evil dynamic data and its important to know what the days is that start with so you don't end up with just garbage. For example, you might have an error or try to plot s single point.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,268 Views)