LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview not working all the time

I am new to LAbview and it is completely wrecking my head. I hve built ouut a number of VI's which were working fine yesterday and today I can't seem to get to work? IS there something silly I am doing.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,810 Views)

Yes.  There IS probaby something silly you are doing wrong.

The first silly thing you are doing is asking for help without giving any kind of information as to what is not working.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,808 Views)

Define "working". (wrong result, does not open, broken run arrow, crashes computer).

It would help if you could attach one of your problem VIs. Tell us what you are trying to do, what happens, and what you expect to happen instead.

@ABergin wrote:

I am new to LAbview and it is completely wrecking my head

As a first step, learn the correct letter case spelling. It is LabVIEW, (not LABview).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,799 Views)

Hi Guys, I am just trying to get my motor running and b able to adjust the speed with the slider. It was working fine yesterday but not today. PLease see VI attached.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,792 Views)

You still have not said what "not working" means.

(Sorry, I don't have DAQ installed, so I cannot look at the configuration of your express VIs)

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,781 Views)

Well what changed since yesterday?

One thing odd I see is that your simulate signal is set to create 2000 samples at a 1kHz frequency.  So 2 seconds worth of data.  Your DAQ Assistant is set to output 100 samples at the 1 kHz frequency (though continuous), so only 1/10th second worth of data.  Though using Express VI's makes it hard to figure out how all the timing settings of these signals will interact.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,764 Views)

Hi ABergin,

It would be great if you could elaborate on the issue that you are having or seeing. From the time it was working and now has there been any modifications made within the code?

Please let us know with a description of the issue and we would be happy to help you.

Thanks,

GajanS

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,709 Views)