LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview matlabscript 1047 error

Hi,

I am having a strange problem that just developed. I have a matlab script in a VI that has say 8 input and 2 output terminals. Until today, I was able to build my application and run the matlab script without any problems. All of a sudden, today, when I try to build my application I get 1047 error when it tries to run the matlab script. If I cut the inputs to say 4 inputs, then I dont get the 1047 error. As soon as I add the 5th input back, I get 1047 back.

I was initially using LV 2012 which I have now upgraded with the just arrived LV 2014 DS1. The problem occurs in both versions. There have been no changes to Matlab or System related softwares. I am running 64 bit Windows 7. The Matlab version is R2013b.

Anyone has any ideas as to what is going on ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,189 Views)

SV123,

Would you mind posting a vi of the script you're running? If you can reproduce with just 5 inputs and no scripts or some simple add functions then that would be the best. I can test it against our computer to see if the issue is with the new SP1. That certianly is interesting that it throws at 5. 

What data types are your variables?

Is there anything special about the fifth variable?

Kyle Hartley
Senior Embedded Software Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,139 Views)