From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview help for first robotics team 3959

I am from team 3959 in the first robotics competition and we are stumped on something and have been for a while. We are trying to make a code for a shooter(ran by a vex pro jaguar) that launches frisbees(go to the first website for more info.) and a servo code(a vex pro servo) both in a Teleop.vi but although they have no code in common they conflict. the shooter code works fine as does the servo but if used at the same time the shooter runs a full neutral. I have added pictures of both codes to show. one is labeled working servo the other is a jaguar code. please if anyone could possibly help it would be great

-Joseph (proud head programming student of 3959)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,902 Views)

Questions about FRC should be posted in the FIRST Robotics Competition Community.

Please don't use Word documents for screenshots. Paste the screenshot into mspaint and save as a PNG, or even better, upload your code as an attachment. I'm an experienced FRC mentor and I still can't figure out what's going on in your screenshot because so much is crossed out and circled. Possibly the problem is that the servo code runs in a loop - why is it in a while loop? There's already a while loop further up in the code; if you put a loop like that inside your code, it will prevent the main loop from repeating until the inside loop finishes, which means anything else that is supposed to run repeatedly will run only once (until the servo loops stops; then it will run again one time and the servo loop will restart, etc.)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,876 Views)