LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview arduino interface

Hello everyone,

I am facing difficulties to operate pumps using Arduino UNO circuit and relay. I am using Arduino UNO circuit, Arduino relay switch and Pump (230V AC). I want to run the pumps for specific time period. when I test the circuit and relay without pumps, it works good but when I add the pumps, the relay can't stop the pumps after the specific time period. Here I have attached some pictures for clearing the problems.

I can't understand whether this is software or hardware problems....

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,648 Views)

Since it works without the pumps, it sounds like a hardware issue.  If I had to guess, it looks like the Arduino is shutting off when the pumps are on.  This would point to a power issue.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 4
(2,611 Views)

Thanks for your quick reply but I can't find out the hardware problem...   😞  😞  😞 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,554 Views)

Hello Sir,

I want to control the pH level of a solution using PID controller. I am using stock pH solution and pump for this. I have made a code also but it doesn't work well. I have attached my code here.

Would anyone check and find out the problem, please? 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,396 Views)