From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview 8.5 pda module and terralogic pda

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello All,

I'm currently using the 8.5 pda module to develop an application and have successfully run it on both an HP Ipaq 5550 running Pocket PC 2003, and also a Sony Ericcson X1 phone running Windows Mobile 6. My client is about to get hold of a Terralogic DA05 Toughnote PDA with mobile 6 which the application will eventually end up running on. This device has an Intel Bulverde processor so my question is, has anybody any experience (good or bad) of running an an 8.5 built pda application using this processor?

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,527 Views)

Hi fadenoid,

I personally have not run an application on that processor so I haven't really had any experience to comment on if it was good or bad. All I can say is that we have had instances where people have been deploying applications on that processor and have not had any problems directly relating to the processor itself. 

If anyone else in the community has had any experience with this processor the please add any comments to this thread.

Kind Regards,

Jas.W 

Jason W.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK & Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,493 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author fadenoid

Hello Jason,

Apologies for the late reply but have since got hold of the pda, created a bluetooth application using 8.5 and all worked fine.

Thanks for the info.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,353 Views)