From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview 8.2 with AT-MIO-16

Hola,

Soy nueva en el us de Labview, necesito saber si puedo trabajar con una tarjeta AT-MIO-16 del año 1992 que engancha en ISA y trabaja con windows 2000 en labview 8.2

Sabéis si existe algún tipo de controlador o drivers que me permita hacer esto? Son incompatibles totalmente?

Muchas gracias por vuestra ayuda.

Un saludo.
María.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,427 Views)
Sorry, I don't speak your language, but I understand your question being whether the AT MIO-16 is compatible with LV 8.2.  The question is really whether it's compatible with any series of DAQ drivers for 8.2.

If I'm not mistaken, the "Traditional" DAQ driver (not DAQmx) might still support it.

Indeed, according to this table, it may well be supported in NI-DAQ 7.4.4 under the "traditional" driver set.

EDIT: However, according to this table, it might not be.  I'm confused.  Depends on exactly what board you have perhaps.....

Shane.

Message Edited by shoneill on 09-19-2007 08:18 PM

Using LV 6.1 and 8.2.1 on W2k (SP4) and WXP (SP2)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,418 Views)

Hola,

No está mal el post anterior, debes fijarte en las letras después de la E de tu modelo. Siendo del 1992 y en formato ISA me parece muy muy antigua para eso pero todo podría ser... así que las 2 tablas están correctas.

Además estarías trabjaando con el driver Traditional que está obsoleto (desde hace unos 4-5 años, vista ya solo trabaja con el nuevo que es el llamado NIDAQmx). YO de ti miraría la adquisición de una tarjeta nueva o bien crear una simulada (hay tarjetas USB y PCI de la serie M muy bien de precio si tu aplicación es sencilla).

Saludos,

Hi,

Both tables are ok, (thanks for posting) just need to see which letter/s follow the 'E' in the model. I think this is a very old card so hardly it will work on a PC.

Regards,

Regards,

Jaime Cabrera

NI Applications Engineering Spain
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,405 Views)
Hello,

Thanks a lot for your quick response, I forgot to say in my e-mail, that the tarjet is AT-MIO-16L-9, is very old tarjet. I think that this information is important because your response is about the tarjet AT-MIO-16E, isn't?
Is possible to use with this tarjet the controllers of these tables?

Thanks very much.
María.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,382 Views)

Mmmm yeah Maria,

that's on the second list so no way to work... as I told you, you can take a look to the new series M DAQ cards coz you can find good cards within low price.

Also you can take a look to the USB DAQ devices.

If you want to get started you can find good oportunities over there 😉

Regards,

Jaime Cabrera

NI Applications Engineering Spain
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,364 Views)