From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview 2014 install not finding drivers disk

Solved!
Go to solution

I downloaded LabVkew 3014 and NIDevicesDrivers Aug13.  Labview installed fine on my Windows 7-64 bit system but it gives me an error that the drivers folder that I select does not contain the correct volume.  I tried the NI Device Drivers folder, the Aug13 folder, the Products folder, none were recognized as valid. 

Anyone know the trick to get the Device Drivers loaded???

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,898 Views)

jdervin@cox.net wrote:

I downloaded LabVkew 3014 and NIDevicesDrivers Aug13.

Wow, you're a thousand years in the future?

The device drivers from August 2013 will not support LabVIEW 2014.  You need to find the drivers from August 2014.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,882 Views)

kNI needs to post them since this was the drivers disk for download on the website.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,876 Views)

Thanks for the location!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,829 Views)

I have downloaded this and still get the same missing volume error.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,804 Views)

Hello Jdervin,

Here an article I found regarding to this issue you're experiencing:

"Why Do I Receive the Message, "The Specified Folder Does Not Contain the Correct Volume" When Installing National Instruments Products?"
http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/291668D80E3FE2D1862572BB000D3C02?OpenDocument

Have you tried removing the curent installations and reinstalling after making sure that there's not any device drivers left installed? Same error?

Regards,

Daniel C.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,775 Views)